It looks like things are finally starting to return to normal, as more and more businesses are starting reopen following the COVID-19 pandemic. While we still have a ways to go before everything returns to how it was before, Apple stores are starting to move in the right direction this week with dozens of stores reopening.
A report from Bloomberg‘s Mark Gurman confirms that 25 Apple stores will be reopening across the US, and that 12 stores in Canada will also reopen. This is part of a gradual reopening process for their stores, which also includes stricter safety measures in the beginning. These include the likes of temperature checks at the door, limited occupancy, and an increased emphasis on one-to-one service. Curb-side pickup will also be available at some stores for those who do not wish to go inside.
The following is a list of the stores that will be reopening today or in the near future:
- California: Roseville, Arden Fair (Sacramento), Higuera Street (San Luis Obispo)
- Colorado: The Promenade Shops at Briargate (Colorado Springs)
- Florida: Altamonte Springs (Altamonte), St. Johns Town Center (Jacksonville), Florida Mall (Orlando), Millenia (Orlando)
- Hawaii: Ala Moana (Honolulu), Kahala (Honolulu), Royal Hawaiian (Honolulu)
- Washington: Bellevue Square (Bellevue), Alderwood (Lynnwood), University Village (Seattle), River Park Square (Spokane), Tacoma Mall (Tacoma), Southcenter (Tukwila)
- California: Valley Plaza (Bakersfield), Fashion Fair (Fresno), Vintage Faire (Modesto), Del Monte (Monterey)
- Oklahoma: Penn Square (Oklahoma City), Woodland Hills (Tulsa)
- British Columbia: Metrotown (Burnaby), Coquitlam Centre (Coquitlam), Richmond Centre (Richmond), Guildford Town Centre (Surrey), Oakridge Centre (Vancouver), Pacific Centre (Vancouver)
- Manitoba: Polo Park (Winnipeg)
- Nova Scotia: Halifax Shopping Centre (Halifax)