Switch owners will be able to get in the Halloween spirit later this month with a new game release, as Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle launches for the platform on October 25th. This will be the first time the game comes to a console, launching for PC, iOS and Android earlier this year.
The following is a breakdown of the game via Blue Wizard Digital:
Become horror icon Jason Voorhees and stalk campers across 150-plus levels in the most gruesome puzzle game ever! Solve murderlicious puzzles to rank-up and unlock new weapons and special attacks. Help Jason terrorize victims from the campgrounds of Crystal Lake to the high-rises of Manhattan, from supermax prisons to space stations… and beyond!
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is developed by the twisted minds behind the darkly hilarious indie hit Slayaway Camp.
- 12 gut-wrenching themed “episodes” for over 150 puzzle levels!
- See Jason like never before: Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason, and more!!!!
- Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Cats!
- Choose ‘R’ mode for dozens of bloody Kill Scenes, or ‘PG’ for an almost family-friendly puzzle experience.
- Constant feel-good encouragement from your mom’s severed head.
- ‘Daily Death’ mode for a new special reward puzzle each day.
- Murder Marathon’ mode to sharpen your camper-killing skills.
- Level up and unlock tons of horrifying new murder weapons and special animations.
- Trade in your rusty and unwanted weapons for shiny new elite ones!
An announcement trailer was also released, which you can check out below.