The Callisto Protocol has been updated by Striking Distance Studios for the PS5, PS4, and Xbox One to version 3.01, which adds a New Game+ feature and corrects a number of problems. You may carry over all of your weapons, upgrades, and Callisto Credits into a second session thanks to the patch, which is currently available for download. They will be at the game’s opening Reforge station.
Although bugs and glitches have been fixed, they sadly make obtaining one of the Trophies much more difficult. In the past, defeating The Callisto Protocol on the hardest setting could be accomplished by loading the game right after the last encounter and immediately switching to Maximum Security. With patch 3.01, this exploit is no longer workable.
In other places, it is claimed that performance has been enhanced on all platforms and that climbing over barriers would no longer inflict any harm. The complete patch notes for The Callisto Protocol update 3.01 are provided below.
- Users who previously completed the game will have access to NewGame+ after the patch.
- Application restart may be required.
- Requires an active save file from game completion.
- Fixed an issue where some users were not correctly granted the “The Protocol is About Life” achievement
- Added New Game Plus. Complete the game to unlock New Game Plus and carry your pression over to a new save. All weapons, upgrades, and Callisto Credits can be collected at the first Reforge
- General performance optimizations across all platforms
- Players no longer take damage when vaulting over obstacles
- Fixed multiple issues where certain camera angles or progression paths could cause environments to stream out and allow Jacob to fall through the ground
- Consistency pass on cabinets, lockers, and shelves to display correctly in High Contrast mode
- Voice leveling and subtitle mismatch adjustments across localized languages
- Fixed low frequency crash in the Tunnels level during the Two Head fight
- Skip Cinematics button has been mapped to the Interact/Pickup input
- Fixed a long hitch when enabling Ray-Traced Shadows in the main menu
- Prevented mouse cursor from displaying during some area transitions
- Fixed low frequency crash in Snowcat when Jacob is talking to Dani