It’s been almost three years since Destiny was first released. We’ve seen many changes to Destiny since launch day. Bungie has one final update before the reveal of Destiny 2, rumored to be released in September. Age of Triumph is a celebration of every notable feat your Guardian has accomplished over the last three years. Destiny 2 is said to carry over character personalization. Perhaps this is their way of letting players unlock cosmetics without having a huge time sink.
List of changes
- 390 Light difficulty added to all raids. These new versions also change some of the mechanics.
- Record Book that encompasses all activities and collectibles.
- Weekly Featured Raid playlist.
- Weekly Story Playlist.
- Daily Heroic Story Mission and Daily Crucible Playlist removed.
- A 390 Light difficulty added to Challenge of the Elders
- A new Nightfall modifier called Daybreak, which drastically reduces the cooldowns of all Guardian abilities.
- The return of the Radiant Light buff from completing the Weekly Nightfall Strike.
- Sterling Treasure, Radiant Treasure, and Treasures of the Dawning are replaced with Treasure of Ages, which can be earned three times per week per account.
- Crucible will be consolidated into six rotating playlists.
- Lord Shaxx will have two weekly Crucible bounties instead of one.
Full patch notes for update 2.6.0 will be released on March 27th. Age Of Triumph will go live March 28th. Age of Triumph is exclusively for Rise of Iron.