Grand Theft Auto V, the latest entry of the series developed by Rockstar Games, has received a brand new update today on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, adding a variety of new features which were revealed a few days ago.
Among the biggest additions of the new Grand Theft Auto V update is the inclusion of the Rockstar Editor on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and the Freemode events added to GTA Online. The Rockstar Editor also comes with several new features that make it even better than before.
Here’s the full list of additions and fixes of today’s Grand Theft Auto V update.
- Rockstar Editor has been added for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Freemode Events have been added to GTA Online which unlock after completing the tutorial or are available immediately if the tutorial was skipped.
- New Adversary Mode Jobs have been added to GTA Online which unlock at Rank 12: Hunting Pack and Cross the Line.
- The Rockstar Editor has several new features, including: Ambient sound effects tracks have been added to the project menu; Players can now copy and paste their marker properties; Players can now freeze the time of day in the Director Mode Interaction Menu; One shot sound effects are available in clip edit view; Players can now spawn vehicles from their hangar or marina while in Director Mode; The minimap will now focus on the location selected in the Director Mode Interaction Menu locations list; New Trophies and Achievements have been added for PS4, Xbox One and Steam.
- Hide/Show blips options have been added to the GTA Online Interaction Menu including Job, Shop, and Event blips. When hidden, the Jobs can no longer be triggered by walking to their map location but can still be triggered through all other methods.
- Additional helicopter and plane spawn locations have been added for Pegasus vehicles.
- Players now need to press d-pad left on PS4/Xbox One and “E” on PC to activate a corona while standing in it.
- The ‘Bookmark Job’ option has been removed from the ‘Online Leaderboard’ screen.
- The Creator has been updated to include the following: Props can now be stacked on top of each other; Props can now be placed overlapping one another; Props can now be rotated; Prop templates can be saved so the user can re-use the prop throughout Job creation.
- General fixes to improve general game and network stability for Story Mode and GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue where beer hats went missing after downloading GTAV Title Update 1.27.
- Fixed an issue where players may have lost progress towards Daily Objective awards, and their Daily Objectives changed after a character migration.
- Fixed an issue where tattoos were being unintentionally removed when joining a player in a corona.
- Fixed an issue where t-shirt decals could appear on Mission outfits after a respawn.
- Fixed an issue where character’s appearance could change while on Heist Missions.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to purchase Proximity Mines and Homing Launcher ammo during the mission settings/startup screen.
- Fixed an issue where players could lose control in the garage after using the TV.
- Fixed an issue where players could hang on a black screen when respawning during Rally Races on a motorbike.
- Fixed an issue where Spectators could hang on a loading screen when attempting to spectate a player while they are watching a Job cutscene.
- Fixed an issue where Lester Locate Vehicles were being incorrectly reclaimed by Pegasus.
- Fixed an issue where progress toward the award ‘Calm Down’ may not be tracking properly.
- Fixed an issue where The “Los Santos Belle” special T-shirt didn’t unlock as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the Chrome SUV rims were not free after unlocking the platinum ‘Still Standing’ award.
- Fixed an issue where the platinum award “Showroom” unlocked incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the “All in Order” award wouldn’t track properly.
- Fixed an issue where certain players were not receiving the “Gold Dix” award T-shirt for completing Daily Objectives.
- Fixed an issue where purchased vehicles were being delivered to the garage with a custom roof.
- Fixed an issue where vehicles purchased were being delivered with the incorrect wheels.
- Fixed an issue which caused certain vehicles to be delivered with missing parts.
- Fixed an issue where betting winnings were displaying incorrectly after a GTA Race.
- Fixed an issue where players aren’t placed into a One on One Deathmatch after accepting the invite.
- Fixed an issue where the Daily Objective ‘Escape a 2 star wanted level’ wouldn’t be marked as complete, even when the player escaped the wanted level.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to start a Vehicle Deathmatch with no vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where vehicle’s bodywork could be removed in Los Santos Customs.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t take off the Ear Defenders.
- Fixed several issues which caused body parts to disappear when changing clothing.
- Fixed several issues which caused items of clothing to disappear.
- Fixed an issue where the option to add a roof was missing in Los Santos Customs for the ‘Stallion’ vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to join a friend’s session after disconnecting from GTA Online and returning back to Story Mode.
- Fixed an issue where players were being put in a lobby without a host when accepting an auto-invite from Story Mode.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to apply Crew Emblems on vehicles.
- Fixed an issue where Crew Emblems were being removed when buying tattoos.
- Fixed an issue where tattoos were clipping through clothing.
- Fixed an issue when selecting the Coil Voltic in Races; it had both the carbon and hard shell roof variants applied to vehicle at the same time, causing clipping to occur.
- Fixed an issue where players could respawn in to the wrong vehicle while playing player-created Jobs after an explosion.
- Fixed an issue where players were losing their head when getting a private lap dance.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to exit the apartment or enter the garage after accepting an invite to an invite only session.
- Fixed an issue where players could lose control of their character when attempting to migrate a character after previously cancelling a migration.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t bring up the Interaction Menu after dying while using the vending machine.
- Fixed an issue where long delays could occur when a player attempts to view weapons in Ammu-Nation.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck on a black screen during a Team GTA Race after the driver teammate left the game.
- Fixed an issue where players outside of the apartment were not given the cutscene during Humane Labs – Key Codes.
- Players now receive a ‘Blocked’ message when trying to invite a remote player who hasn’t completed the Prologue.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when attempting to view Crew members via the Pause Menu in GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue with rockets not locking on correctly when using vehicle weapons or the Homing Launcher.
- Fixed an issue that caused ambient pedestrians to get stuck inside the geometry of the player’s car when running them over.
- Fixed an issue that caused the movement of other players in a GTA Online session to appear jerky when playing certain animations.
- Fixed an issue where the names of players would not render correctly on the leaderboard at the end of a Job.
- Fixed an issue that caused the position of remote players in a GTA Online session to be incorrect when being jacked from a boat.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Tear Gas to kill players entering and exiting garages.
- Fixed an issue where the special ability bar for vehicles with KERS would appear in situations where KERS was unavailable.
- Fixed an issue where the KERS camera filter would remain on screen after dying in GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue that may cause players in an existing GTA Online lobby to be kicked when a remote player accepts an invite.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly triggered a wanted level in the wilderness when committing a crime with no witnesses.
- Fixed an issue that caused information for a player on the “Friends” menu of GTA Online to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that caused pole dancers in the Vanilla Unicorn Strip Club to sometimes freeze in large GTA Online sessions.
- Fixed an issue that displayed the wrong distance value during Stunt Jumps after changing the Measurement System option.
- Fixed several issues that may have caused timeout errors or split sessions after completing a Job in GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue with accepting invites to a GTA Online session from Story Mode.
- Fixed an issue with the synchronization of trains in GTA Online sessions.
- Fixed an issue where the remaining Stunt Jump count in GTA Online would show as a negative number.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the purchase of clothing after jumping between several GTA Online sessions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the directional arrow to not show for players on the minimap.
- Fixed an issue that may have caused a loss of control when parachuting with a wanted level.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly triggered a wanted level due to an exploding car that was previously abandoned.
- Fixed an issue with weapon placements in the Creator.
- Fixed an issue where some Dynamic props were indestructible in the Creator published content.
- Fixed an issue where some weather types were missing when creating a Job.
- Fixed an issue in Creator mode where sticky bombs were being placed when selecting tear gas and vice versa.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to blow up a vehicle during a test Land Race.
- Fixed an issue where part of the Fort Zancudo airbase was restricted in Land Race Creator.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to enter an invite only session from the Creator.
- Fixed an issue that blocked the player from performing a drive-by from vehicles after reloading a save game in Story Mode.
- Fixed an issue where the Peyote filter / overlay persisted after choosing to end the hallucination in Story Mode.
- Fixed an issue where the cinematic camera persisted after the target had been killed during Assassination: Vice in Story Mode.
- Fixed an issue in Story Mode where the incorrect Swift was delivered when purchasing two Swift variations at once.
- Fixed an issue where vehicles were not being impounded in Story Mode.
- Fixed an issue in Story Mode where upon completion of a Mission, the player appears to have died and walks out of the hospital.
- Fixed an issue where Jimmy’s controller and headset continue performing the animation after he dies while playing a video game.
General/Miscellaneous Fixes (PS4 Only)
- Fixed an issue where players joining a Mission through the PlayStation dashboard affected the number of team lives.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to become stuck when being logged out of PlayStation Network due to signing in on another console.
As for those new Rockstar Editor Trophies, there are 10 in total, with one of them hidden:
- Vinewood Visionary – Create and export a video using the Rockstar Editor.
- Humans of Los Santos – Unlock all Special Characters and enter Director Mode as an actor from this category.
- First Time Director – Enter Director Mode for the first time as an unlocked actor.
- Animal Lover – Enter Director Mode as an unlocked animal actor for the first time.
- Cult Movie – Enter Director Mode as Cris Formage.
- Location Scout – Visit all Locations in Director Mode.
- Method Actor – Enter Director Mode using any of your own GTA Online characters.
- Majestic – Create and export 10 videos using the Rockstar Editor.
- Ensemble Piece – Unlock all Story Characters and enter Director Mode as an actor from this category.
Grand Theft Auto V is now available on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC.
PAYDAY 3 Developer Announces D&D Live Service Multiplayer
The Starbreeze cooperative multiplayer game Project Baxter is expected to follow PAYDAY. The official Dungeons & Dragons logo is on Starbreeze. However, we do not expect the studio to revere RPG settings like Larian did with Baldur’s Gate 3.
Starbreeze will develop and publish Project Baxter in 2026 for all major platforms. The company says it “will carry the signature Starbreeze game cornerstones of cooperative multiplayer, lifetime commitment through a Games as a Service model, community engagement, and a larger than life experience.”
Forgive the skepticism, but PAYDAY 3, Starbreeze’s latest release, lagged behind due to server issues that the CEO had to apologize for, taking two months to release the heist shooter’s first patch. It’s a disappointing story that may have gone unnoticed in a year with The Lord of the Rings: Gollum, Kong: Rise of Skull Island, and The Walking Dead: Destinies.
Would you like a Starbreeze multiplayer live service D&D game? Is this to capitalize on the setting’s moment between Baldur’s Gate and the surprising good Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves?
Free Soccer Simulator Finally More Single Player on eFootball, But Not Like League
Konami promised that free-to-play soccer sim eFootball would add PES’ massively popular Master League mode, but while this month’s v3.20 update will add more solo content, you’ll have to wait. My League lets you play full seasons as a single player with changing weather and exclusive rewards to reduce the wait.
You’ll replace a real team from your league, like England or Italy. The gacha system unlocks players that you’ll use to fight the AI and win the table. Play through the mode as many times as you want, with custom cutscenes and other features to track your progress. It all seems like a way to make dream team gameplay appealing to offline players.
Online play is also getting better. A new tier system will match you with players of similar skill levels, and co-op will soon let you join strangers instead of friends. You can use emojis to discuss your matches’ successes and failures or strategize with new allies.
We assume new cards with perks will allow Konami to create “rarer” versions of players when they perform certain real-life feats. A new login feature will include a penalty-taking minigame where you must score a goal to climb a ladder and unlock in-game rewards like virtual currency. For now, that’s it.
The critically panned game improves, but not as fast as former PES fans would like. The gameplay is good, and there are more things to do, but without that meaty single-player mode, old-school franchise fans will always rank it lower. Konami should revive one of the best solo sports game modes soon.
Despite Leak, GTA 6 Trailer Reaches 50 Million Views in 10 Hours
We expected it to be big, but this big? Only ten hours after Rockstar unceremoniously released GTA 6’s trailer after an unexpected leak, it has over 50 million views. This video is the top trending video on YouTube worldwide, ignoring mirrors from IGN and Gamespot.
Instead of waiting until later today, the developer released the first footage of the latest Grand Theft Auto after a watermarked version leaked on Twitter. The team is understandably upset, but the video’s overwhelming response will reassure it. It has 50 million views and 6.5 million likes.
This could reach 100 million by the end of the day as it’s shared worldwide and fans search for Easter eggs and secrets. How many times have you seen the new trailer?
- Gadgets9 years ago
Why the Nexus 7 is still a good tablet in 2015
- Mobile Devices9 years ago
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Galaxy Note 5: is there room for improvement?
- Editorials9 years ago
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – How bad updates prevent people from enjoying their phones
- Mobile Devices8 years ago
Nexus 5 2015 and Android M born to be together
- Gaming9 years ago
New Teaser For Five Nights At Freddy’s 4
- Mobile Devices8 years ago
Google not releasing Android M to Nexus 7
- Gadgets9 years ago
Moto G Android 5.0.2 Lollipop still has a memory leak bug
- Mobile Devices8 years ago
Nexus 7 2015: Huawei and Google changing the game