The Legend Of Zelda Tri Force Heroes is definitely one of the more unique entries of the Zelda series thanks to its multiplayer focused experience that makes it play differently than any other Zelda game. A few days ago Nintendo confirmed that the game was going to receive new content soon through a free patch and today the Japanese publisher has revealed all the details on it.
The Legend Of Zelda Tri Force Heroes 2.0.0 patch is going to be released tomorrow, December 2nd, in North America and on December 3rd in Europe. As previously confirmed, the patch will include the new Den of Trials, two new outfits that can be unlocked by clearing specific requirements and much more.
Here are the full details of the soon to be released The Legend Of Zelda Tri Force Heroes 2.0.0 patch.
- Den of Trials will be added.
Over 30 stages will be unlocked in the Den of Trials (each one goes progressively deeper underground).
- 2 new outfits will be added.
These will be unlocked after clearing certain requirements in the game.
- A new method for obtaining Friendly Tokens will be added.
Friendly Tokens can be obtained from the street vendor after Princess Styla’s curse has been lifted.
- Miiverse stamps will be added.
- Players with similar styles of play will be matched up (teamed up) more frequently during online play.
Users will be matched up with other players based on their answers to a series of questions prior to being matched up.
- Users will be able to add other users to their blacklist if they exit the game through the pause menu during the game.
After their teammate exits the game, users will be able to add them to their blacklist by tapping the teammate’s Hero Panel and pressing the A (or B) button before saving the game.
- Adjustments will also be made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
The Legend Of Zelda Tri Force Heroes is now available in North America, Europe and Japan exclusively on Nintendo 3DS.