Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, the new entry of the Assassin’s Creed series launching later this year on consoles and PC, is promising to be a really interesting open world game with plenty of new gameplay features that have never been seen before in the series. Some of these features have already been detailed by Ubisoft but several others have yet to be fully revealed.
Some of these previously unannounced Assassin’s Creed Syndicate features have been revealed today by a new video which has been made available online. This new video showcases the game’s Alpha demo and was made available briefly on Ubisoft’s official YouTube channel before getting taken down. You can check out the video right below.
In case the new Assassin’s Creed Syndicate gets taken down again, a Reddit user has summarized all the more important features the new video showcases.
– If you get enemies to the point of death near each other, you can unleash a cinematic multi-kill finisher that will kill them all.
– If you run people over when driving carriages, the police will come after you.
– Shooting Horses with any weapons will send them running off, taking your enemies with them.
– Shooting the Horses twice will kill them. This will crash their carriage and create an obstacle for other pursuers.
– AC Syndicate once again gives you the ability to carry and conceal dead bodies.
– AC Syndicate will also allow the player to retrieve dead bodies from hiding locations.
– Throwing knives can create distractions to lure enemies to specific spots.
– Losing a fight can now mean watching Jacob get executed by his enemies. It is more gruesome and humiliating than ever before.
– 19th Century adverts fill the streets of London, and are interesting
– Bloody Nora can be killed before the Gang War. It’s possible for the player to stop and kill her on route to the battle by intercepting her carriage.
– If you choose to do this, Jacob will take Bloody Nora’s scarf to wave triumphantly in the Gang War.
– Instead of being greeted by Nora, Jacob displays Nora’s scarf to the rival gang.
Last week it’s been revealed that Assassin’s Creed Syndicate might be one of the major upcoming titles to support stereoscopic 3D on PlayStation 4. The news has been confirmed by the game’s PlayStation Store listing but Ubisoft has yet to speak on the matter so we cannot be sure.
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate will be released on October 23rd in all regions on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The PC version has yet to receive a final release date. We will keep you updated on Assassin’s Creed Syndicate as soon as possible so stay tuned for all the latest news.
Thanks, Crossing Eden