This week’s The Witcher 3 free DLC pack has been shared by CD Projekt RED on Twitter. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is up to its sixth week of free DLC packs. Likely coming this Thursday, players can expect this week’s Witcher 3 free DLC pack to include:
- A new Witcher quest called “Contract: Skellige’s Most Wanted.”
- The Skellige Armour Set
CD Projekt RED shared an image of the two DLCs on Twitter, hinting at what players will be in for. Apparently, the new Witcher contract will feature at least one rock troll, which in my opinion is fantastic. Any quest that involves one of those hilariously adorable critters is a quest I want to do!
As for the armour, it looks pretty standard. It’s not Witcher gear, but it looks like Geralt will also be able to dress up Roach with matching horse armour, so that’s something.
CD Projekt RED also said on Twitter that anybody who did not get last week’s free DLC pack will get it this week.
— The Witcher (@witchergame) June 22, 2015
Last week’s Witcher 3 free DLC pack included a pretty but revealing dress for Triss (which those who’ve read the books will know Triss would never wear) and a new Scavenger Hunt quest for a new set of Witcher gear, the Wolf School Gear.
Patch 1.05 is also being released on consoles this week, with patch 1.07 set to come soon for PC. It’s a bit shorter than previous patches have been, but rest assured that CD Projekt RED have promised the next patch will be much larger.
- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
- Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI