Dark Souls 3 New Patch Notes
Dark Souls 3 final DLC The Ringed City is out on the 28th March 2017. The game is getting a significant patch ahead of the DLC and will see improvements across all platforms, including PS4 Pro support.
The PlayStation Pro changes will be aiming at giving the game a boost in framerate. Other major improvements to the game include, two new maps added to Undead Match, and balance improvements for heavier builds.
The patch is version 1.11 and will be live on all platforms on Friday the 24th Of March 2017.
- Made system updates for The Ringed City.
- Increased frame rate for gameplay on PlayStation®4 Pro.
- 2 New maps added to Undead Match, Dragon Ruins and Grand Roof.
- Added function to Undead Match where, if password matching is used, players can split into teams.
- Added function to Undead Match that allows one team of players to match with one password, and the other team to match with another password.
- Added function where various hosts could be displayed on the bonfire warp menu.
- Added warning text that advised player if he/she has dropped too many items in a single location on the field.
Improvements To Combat and Weapons
- Improved attack power for Daggers. In accordance with this fix, critical hit is decreased in order to make critical power the same as present.
- Improved motion of normal attack for Ultra Greatswords, Great Hammers and Curved Great Swords.
- Decreased stamina depletion when attacking using Ultra Greatswords, Great Hammers, and Greataxes.
- Improved attack power for Curved Greatswords.
- Decreased motion of normal attack while dashing for Katanas. Improved motion of any other normal attacks.
- Improved motion of shield bash skill. In accordance with this fix, stamina consumption has been reduced.
- Improved motion of Dagger’s Blind Spot skill.
- Increased rate at which Frostbite builds up when using Vordt’s Great Hammer, Irithyll Straight Sword, and Friede’s Great Scythe.
- Shortened attack window of Carthus Curved Sword and Dark Sword, Gargoyle Flame Spear and Follower Sabre.
- Improved motion of Crescent Moon Sword’s skill, Crescent Blade.
- Improved the motion of Moonlight Greatswords’s skill, Moonlight Vortex.
- Improved FP recovery effect of Executioner’s Greatsword.
- Improved FP decrease effect of Yorshka’s Spear skill, Pacify.
- Improved motion and the frost effect of Pontiff Knight Great Scythe skill.
- Improved motion of normal attack for Greatlance.
- Disabled parry during Pickaxe’s two-handed attack.
Status Effect Improvements
- Improved duration of the Perseverance effect.
- Improved correction value for Sharp or Heavy weapons’ upgrade.
- Improved the Bleed build-up of Blood infusions.
- Reduced Bleed build-up of weapons not infused with Blood.
- Improved the Poison build-up of Poison infusions.
- Improved correction value for Sharp or Heavy weapons’ upgrade, adjusted correction value for Refined weapons’ upgrade.
- Improved defense and also increased weights for heavy armor.
- Improved the motion of Lightning Stake, Lightning Storm and Way of White Corona.
- Extended the time you can move during the casting of the miracles of Gnaw, Dorhys’ Gnawing and Wrath of the Gods.
- Increased the damage of Poison and Toxic dealt by players, and shortened its duration.
- Decreased rate at which blood builds up when using Carthus Rouge
- Fixed issue where the loading screen was displayed for longer than usual when the guest returned to his/her own world after an online multiplayer session.
- Fixed issue in “The Painted World of Ariandel” where the opened/closed status of the door to the Cleansing Chapel did not synched properly during online multiplayer session.
- Fixed issue where a guest could enter alone into the boss room for the Dancer of the Boreal Valley during online multiplayer session.
- Fixed issue where the level sync feature in Undead Match did not synched consistently during online multiplayer session.
- Fixed issue in the loading screen where guests were not alerted to an error that occurred on the host’s side during online multiplayer session.
- Fixed issue when player using the miracle Tears of Denial doesn’t get attacked during online multiplayer session.
- Fixed issue where weapons and items sent to the box get corrupted when inventory is full
- Fixed icons that specify which certain items are for which gender. (ex. Chain Armor).
- Fixed so that Frost Blade appears from the beginning of Pontiff Knight Curved Sword skill.
- Fixed issue where attack power of some bolts was different from the assumed value when using Avelyn.
- Fixed issue where one-handed attack motion of Crow Talons was incorrectly using the animation for the Fists.
- Fixed issue where player can apply enchantment of Bloodlust to other weapons.
- Fixed issue where Onislayer continued to attack consecutively.
- Fixed issue where bonus value is not affected by Dark Damage when equipping Hornet Ring during critical attack.
- Fixed so that poise is applied during Greatlance two-handed attack.
- Fixed so that poise is applied during Spin Sweep attack.
- Fixed so that poise is applied during Dark Hand skill, Lifedrain.
Dark Souls 3 Patch version 1.11 will go live this Friday the 24th of March 2017. And the The Ringed City will be released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam on the 28th of March 2017. Let us know in the comments below if you’re happy with the improvements made, or if you’re planning on playing the DLC next week.
Skull and Bones Launch Causes Surge in Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag Gamers
It’s intriguing to note that the launch of the long-awaited piracy simulator Skull and Bones has led to a notable increase in players returning to Ubisoft’s previous game, the pirate-themed Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag.
PCGamesN gathered data from SteamDB and observed that on February 15, 2024, the day before Skull and Bones launched, approximately 971 players were simultaneously playing Black Flag. By the 16th, the figure had nearly doubled, hitting 1,662. By the 17th, the number had increased to 2600, and by the 18th, it reached 3,226. After a week of continuous gameplay, a new peak was achieved on the 26th, with 3,594 players online simultaneously. With the game’s peak hitting 16K a decade ago, it’s a fascinating illustration of how success can benefit everyone involved, pun intended.
One can’t help but sympathize with developer Ubisoft Singapore in this situation. We thoroughly appreciated Skull and Bones after overcoming the initial comparison to Black Flag, which was a point of contention in our review. Ubisoft’s latest release faces a major challenge due to players’ existing expectations and a lack of clear direction for several years.
As an Epic Store exclusive, it’s challenging to gauge the performance of Skull and Bones, especially since console numbers have not been disclosed. Insider Gaming cites sources within the company who claim that 850,000 people have downloaded the game, with the eight-hour free trial that Ubisoft is offering contributing to this figure. It’s worth noting that the developers described the game as top-tier quality and were adamant about pricing it at $70.
Are you feeling inspired to revisit Black Flag after trying out Skull and Bones? What are your thoughts on Skull and Bones if you’ve had the opportunity to try it out? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Shibuya Action RPG REYNATIS Coming to PS5 first, with a later release on PS4 in the West later this year
FuRyu’s Shibuya-based action RPG REYNATIS has sparked significant interest since its announcement for the PS5 and PS4 in Japan last week, with many eagerly awaiting news of a Western release. After the release of the full-length trailer this week, NIS America has stepped in as the publisher for North America and Europe.
While a specific release date hasn’t been announced yet, the company has confirmed that the game will include Japanese audio and English text upon its arrival in this region, along with a PC version being added. Fans will have to wait a little longer for the localized version of the upcoming adventure, which will feature several well-known Square Enix veterans.
“In search of liberation through power, the wizard Marin embarks on a journey to Shibuya, encountering Sari, a member of the MEA, a group committed to regulating wizards,” the description hints. Hide your magical abilities to blend in with the crowd and freely roam the city, engaging in various activities or missions. Alternatively, unleash your powerful skills to access hidden areas and confront any obstacles that cross your path.
When Shadow of the Erdtree releases, I might stop fighting Malenia in Elden Ring Legend and focus on soloing her
It’s astonishing that two years have passed since a standout Elden Ring player emerged victorious, solidifying their claim to the Elden Lord throne by engaging in repetitive ritual battles. The character known as Let Me Solo Her valiantly defeated the game’s toughest boss on behalf of players, earning legendary status in the gaming community.
Currently, LMSH is engaged in a battle against Malenia but is eagerly anticipating Shadow of the Erdtree as a potential opportunity to end the conflict. After the DLC was announced, IGN interviewed a player with extensive experience in Elden Ring, boasting over 1,200 hours of gameplay. They claim to have defeated Malenia thousands of times and even completed the game using a unique mod.
LMSH is eagerly anticipating Shadow of the Erdtree, expressing confidence in director Hidetaka Miyazaki’s ability to deliver another outstanding masterpiece for players to enjoy. The terrifying Messmer, who Miyazaki confirmed to be a significant character in the DLC and on par with other potent figures in the game, is the new enemy in LMSH, as depicted above. Could this be a new adversary for LMSH?
The upcoming DLC for Elden Ring, Shadow of the Erdtree, is highly anticipated and is set to release on June 21st for PS5 and PS4. Do you think LMSH will be able to progress? Or do you think they are destined to dance with Malenia forever? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
- Gadgets9 years ago
Why the Nexus 7 is still a good tablet in 2015
- Mobile Devices9 years ago
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Galaxy Note 5: is there room for improvement?
- Editorials9 years ago
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – How bad updates prevent people from enjoying their phones
- Mobile Devices9 years ago
Nexus 5 2015 and Android M born to be together
- Gaming9 years ago
New Teaser For Five Nights At Freddy’s 4
- Mobile Devices9 years ago
Google not releasing Android M to Nexus 7
- Gadgets9 years ago
Moto G Android 5.0.2 Lollipop still has a memory leak bug
- Mobile Devices9 years ago
Nexus 7 2015: Huawei and Google changing the game