What’s wrong with society? Part #3
*WARNING* Some people will view this as offensive, if you are sensitive in any way, do not bother to read this article. You have been warned!
Honestly, I hope you are reading this because you’ve already seen the first and second part of “What’s wrong with society”, although the articles are written under various themes that make the points I am trying to reveal easy to understand. If you are interested to learn about how our society lacks proper parenting and education check out part 1 or check part 2 to understand how consumerism has transformed us in economic slaves and also how we are blinded by religious beliefs.
Separated by nationalism, mass media pornography and social media idiocrasy
Except that 1% of puppeteers, the rest of us are puppets. Statistically speaking, we are very well categorized by our intelligence or more accurate, by our ability to seek the real truth. Around 15% of people are incredibly smart and inventive. They see the truth, but they are more concerned with exploiting their own intelligence than with the problems of society. About 25% are average persons who seek the truth and find it. Between those, 5% are trying to make a difference, they fight for society and are activists who hope that the rest of us will follow and eventually change the world. The other 20% are people like me, who see the truth, talk about it and try to expose it. Sadly, afterwards we continue being part of this disgusting lifestyles that are being imposed. These 20% are usually the depressed ones who try to fit in, but that doesn’t make them happy. The rest of 60% are all kinds of people, from those who don’t care about society, only about themselves to those who are so incredibly stupid or so deeply brainwashed that they find the society we live in fulfilling.
One of the reasons why society is not functioning properly is exaggerated patriotism. We have different cultures and religions and lifestyles, but that is not the problem. We all think our country is the best and the rest of the world should follow. Either my country represents the oldest civilization or we are the smartest, the richest, we have the best fighters, our food can’t be compared with yours, we are the most advanced in technology, we survived the most or many other excuses why a country is better than other is the real problem. Everything that makes us “proud” to be *insert nationality* are unimportant statements. All this bullsh*t is tearing us apart as a society. We should start understanding and accepting our differences, even more we should learn from each other and evolve. We have tons of reasons to fight, but those reasons could also reunite us. All in all, patriotism is like a disease that can be cured if we want it to. I know most of us don’t understand why we have this urge to sustain national or ethnic pride, a point very well explained by George Carlin in this video:
Why are most people content with how society is functioning today? We don’t have proper education, we are being indoctrinated since we are children, but curiosity cannot be taken away from us, it is a basic instinct. Why the majority stop asking questions and obey? We are zombies, I’ve previously said that. We stopped knowing ourselves and started wanting what others have. Jealousy, envy, hatred all fired up by mass media and social media. At first mass media was corrupted with disinformation and slowly it has been infatuated with celebrities. You can’t watch the news without going through bulls*t stories or what celebrity married who or who was arrested. Do you actually care who is dating who or who is getting a divorce? I don’t!
The music industry is flooded by pornographic content, musicians don’t write music anymore, they work hard on a seductive or violent music video to sell out. Unfortunatly, people enjoy it, they want more, they can’t get enough of it. Most of people don’t care that water was found on Mars, they want to know what the Kardashians are doing or which pop artist was more naked in her music video. Scandals, accidents or idiotic and fake reality shows are what people watch. They sit in front of their TV’s, eat unhealthy foods and complain about everything, about their jobs, about their families, about their lives. They can’t understand why they are not famous like those on TV. Why isn’t “real” life like theirs? Because that life is bullsh*t, it’s not real, yet most of us believe it. Everything on TV is indecent, violent and we wonder why children are becoming more perverted and angry and parents blame it on video games, when they should just throw their TV’s out.
After mass media has become crap, we changed our attention towards social media. We hide under the fact that we want to remain more connected with others, but we build walls between us. We don’t communicate anymore, we don’t go out and even if we go out, we have to post pictures of our food on Instagram or check-in on Facebook. Don’t you dare forget to tweet that funny incident you had while not paying attention to your surroundings because you were checking your phone. Just stop! I don’t even have to write about this, there are so many videos and articles about how we are more virtually connected, but in reality we are far away from each other that everything I want to say, has already been said.
There is one thing I’d like to point out, because attention is being put on the fact that we should care more about our offline lives: Stop posting stupid quotes! Every day I see a quote, or video or activist message posted by persons who I know don’t live by that. They think that by posting all this stuff, their image will be improved, they will become more intelligent in the eyes of others. Well, I’m sorry to inform you, but nobody cares! Stop believing that the number of likes determines what a great person you are, wait for the dislike button Facebook wants to add. I am actually concerned that suicide rates will grow because of that button. Your posts don’t determine what kind of a person you are, real life social interactions do. #YOLO
8 Effective Ways to Cut Energy Costs During Summer
As the temperature rises during the summer months, so does our energy consumption. Air conditioners, fans, and other cooling systems work hard to keep us comfortable, but they can also lead to skyrocketing energy bills. However, with a few smart strategies and adjustments to your daily routine, you can significantly reduce your energy costs without sacrificing your comfort. In this article, we will explore eight effective ways to cut energy costs during the summer season.
Utilize Natural Ventilation:
- Make the most of cooler evenings and early mornings by turning off your air conditioner and opening windows and doors to allow fresh air to circulate through your home. Consider using window fans or installing attic fans to draw in the cooler air and expel warm air. By relying on natural ventilation, you can reduce your reliance on energy-consuming cooling systems.
Optimize Your Thermostat Settings:
- Set your thermostat to a higher temperature when you are away from home or during the night when you’re sleeping. A recommended temperature is around 78°F (25.5°C) for a balance between comfort and energy efficiency. Consider using a programmable or smart thermostat to automate temperature adjustments, ensuring optimal energy savings without compromising your comfort suggest Corgihomeplan.co.uk.
Take Advantage of Shade:
- Direct sunlight can significantly increase the temperature inside your home. Utilize window coverings, such as blinds, shades, or curtains, to block out the sun’s rays during the hottest parts of the day. Additionally, consider installing outdoor shading devices, such as awnings or pergolas, to prevent direct sunlight from entering your windows and heating up your living space.
- Proper insulation is essential to keep your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Inspect your doors, windows, and walls for any leaks or gaps that can let in warm air. Seal these areas with weatherstripping or caulk to prevent cool air from escaping and warm air from entering. Adequate insulation not only helps cut energy costs but also improves overall energy efficiency.
Use Energy-Efficient Appliances and Lighting:
- Upgrade to energy-efficient appliances and lighting fixtures to reduce your overall energy consumption. Look for appliances with the ENERGY STAR label, as they meet strict energy efficiency guidelines. Similarly, replace traditional incandescent bulbs with energy-saving LED lights, which consume less energy and emit less heat. These small changes can make a big difference in reducing your energy bills.
Practice Smart Cooling Habits:
- Instead of solely relying on air conditioning, adopt smart cooling habits to stay comfortable. Use ceiling fans or portable fans to create a cooling breeze, as they consume significantly less energy than air conditioners. Additionally, dress appropriately for the weather, opting for lightweight and breathable clothing, and stay hydrated to help regulate your body temperature naturally.
Maintain and Clean Your Cooling Systems:
- Regular maintenance of your cooling systems is crucial to ensure they operate efficiently. Clean or replace air filters regularly, as dirty filters obstruct airflow and make your system work harder. Schedule professional maintenance at the beginning of the summer season to inspect and tune up your air conditioning unit. Properly maintained systems operate more efficiently and consume less energy.
Unplug Electronics and Appliances:
- Many electronic devices and appliances continue to consume energy even when they’re not in use. Unplug chargers, gaming consoles, televisions, and other devices when you’re not actively using them. Consider using power strips or smart power plugs that allow you to turn off multiple devices with a single switch, ensuring they’re not drawing power in standby mode.
With these eight effective ways to cut energy costs during the summer, you can enjoy a cool and comfortable living space without the burden of exorbitant energy bills. Implementing these energy-saving strategies not only helps
Industry and Service
Best Practices for Using Composite IBC Totes
According to the International Organization for Standardization (IOS), totes are classified into two categories. Let us take a closer look:
First, there are intermediate bulk container (IBC) totes that are described as rigid. These are often made from metal, wood, or fiberboard. They are designed as a single unit and do not call for additional support when they are filled up.
Then there is the composite kind. These are made up of a cage that supports and protects the inner lining when weight is added. As a result, the lining and the cage work in tandem as one unit.
In this read, we are going to dive into the gist of things and explore practices that you should implement when it comes to using your 330 reconditioned IBC totes. Keep in mind that these are general requirements and you should seek specific advice from your supplier as your needs may be different.
-If you intend to store products meant for human use, ensure the totes are food grade. This helps ascertain harmful interactions or reactions do not happen during transportation or storage.
-When handling items with extremely low flashpoints, store them in totes that are explosion-proof. Some materials, however, will need permeation barriers to prevent them from diffusing through the lining.
-In regards to hazmat transit, the container’s material as well as filling material compatibility should undergo thorough testing. These tests, however, can differ between European and American regions. They are put into place to determine the best material to use for your situation and so, is imperative to allocate enough time for comprehensive testing.
The Best Practices for Filling & Handling/Shipping IBC Totes
In order to fill a tote, the following three things should be done:
-Close the outlet valve
-During filling, the process should be performed at atmospheric pressure, and shouldn’t go beyond 70ºC/158ºF. Therefore, the tote should not be pressurized.
-During the cooling stage, the receptacle should be vented. This is to prevent vacuum deformation from occurring. Once this is done, ensure the cap is screwed in tightly.
- Handling or Shipping
-The totes should be well-secured to make sure no damage occurs during transit
-Never use tie ropes on the totes with the intention of moving them this way.
-If you are using a pallet jack or a forklift to handle the IBC totes, the forks should reach the pallets’ entire length.
- Storage or Stacking
-Prior to stacking, it is imperative to identify the plate for stack testing. This helps determine whether the IBC totes are stackable.
-Always put nesting into consideration. It means arranging the totes in a way that they fit closely together. An effective way to do this is by using a two on two configuration.
-During transportation, the stack should not go beyond two layers
-When emptying a tote, only do it through the lower outlet valve.
-Open the top before emptying to avoid a vacuum collapse
-If you are emptying through a pipe or a pump, make sure that it is supported and does not rely on the cage. If you use the cage to support the pump or pipe, the vibrations are likely to cause damage to the cage.
These are some of the general practices when handling composite IBC totes. It is also important to note that these practices are just the tip of the iceberg. As such, we recommend forming a relationship with a supplier that has been in the field for years to ensure that you always make informed decisions.
Comfort and Durability Combined: A Review of Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs
Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs are a type of footwear that has gained popularity in recent years. These shoes have become increasingly popular due to their comfort, durability, and unique design. In this review, we will discuss the various features of the Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs, including their comfort, design, and durability.
Comfort One of the most notable features of Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs is their comfort. These shoes are made from a lightweight and flexible material called Croslite, which is a type of closed-cell resin. This material conforms to the shape of your feet, providing a custom fit that feels like you’re walking on air. The Croslite material is also odor-resistant, making these shoes a great choice for people who spend a lot of time on their feet.
In addition to their comfortable material, Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs also have a unique design that promotes comfort. The shoes feature a roomy, spacious toe box that allows your toes to move freely. The shoes also have a contoured footbed that provides arch support and helps to reduce pressure on your feet.
Another factor that contributes to the comfort of these shoes is their slip-on design. Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs do not have laces or straps, so you can easily slip them on and off without having to worry about adjusting them or tying them up. This makes them a great choice for people who are always on the go and need a pair of shoes that they can easily slip on and off.
Design Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs have a distinctive design that sets them apart from other types of footwear. The shoes feature a slip-on design with a rounded toe and a closed heel. The shoes also have ventilation holes on the top and sides, which help to keep your feet cool and dry.
One of the things that many people love about Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs is their variety of colors and designs. These shoes come in a wide range of colors, from classic black and white to bright, eye-catching hues like neon green and hot pink. There are also designs that feature patterns or graphics, such as polka dots or cartoon characters.
Durability Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs are known for their durability. The shoes are made from a tough, water-resistant material that is designed to withstand daily wear and tear. The shoes are also easy to clean, so you can quickly wipe them down if they get dirty.
Another factor that contributes to the durability of Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs is their slip-resistant sole. The shoes have a non-marking sole that provides excellent traction, even on wet or slippery surfaces. This makes them a great choice for people who work in environments where slip-resistant footwear is required.
One of the reasons why Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs are so durable is because they are designed to last. The shoes are made with high-quality materials and are built to withstand the demands of everyday wear. They are also backed by a one-year warranty, which gives you peace of mind knowing that you are investing in a quality product.
Pros There are many benefits to wearing Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs. Here are some of the pros of these shoes:
- Comfortable: These shoes are made from a lightweight and flexible material that conforms to the shape of your feet, providing a custom fit that feels like you’re walking on air.
- Durable: Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs are made from a tough, water-resistant material that is designed to withstand daily wear and tear.
- Slip-resistant: The shoes have a non-marking sole that provides excellent traction, even on wet or slippery surfaces.
Cons – Design
Get it now at an incredible price at $33 only from 49.99 regular price
- Gadgets8 years ago
Why the Nexus 7 is still a good tablet in 2015
- Mobile Devices8 years ago
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Galaxy Note 5: is there room for improvement?
- Editorials8 years ago
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – How bad updates prevent people from enjoying their phones
- Mobile Devices8 years ago
Nexus 5 2015 and Android M born to be together
- Gaming8 years ago
New Teaser For Five Nights At Freddy’s 4
- Mobile Devices8 years ago
Google not releasing Android M to Nexus 7
- Gadgets8 years ago
Moto G Android 5.0.2 Lollipop still has a memory leak bug
- Mobile Devices8 years ago
Nexus 7 2015: Huawei and Google changing the game