8 tech deals before, during and after Black Friday: GoPro, Tronsmart, Samsung and more
I’m scared and appalled about Black Friday at the same time, but the shopping spree is inevitable when so many manufacturers, resellers, retailers, e-commerce platforms and stores bombard everyone with attractive deals. Everywhere I click on the internet, I find myself confronted with tailored tech deals and I can’t help but bookmark them, hoping I would take advantage of them one of these days. Today, I realized that quite a few have piled up and I decided not to participate in this year’s shopping spree. That being said, I compiled 10 tech deals that you shouldn’t miss this year, ahead of Black Friday. Seeing as most deals on the date are not that great, I think it’s good to shop ahead.
- Adorama’s Holiday Sale: Adorama is holding their own tech deals ahead of Black Friday, putting up thousands of products for rebate and discounted prices. What’s neat is that they offer free expedited shipping, a neat rewards system which you can save with some more and easy extended returns. The retailer added a lot of new products to their Holiday Sale this year, out of which a few are pretty interesting. For example, you can buy the Samsung Gear S2 for $259, which is a pretty decent offer, considering the free shipping and all. If Adorama is your favorite photography gear provider, you’ll be happy to know they also have amazing instant rebates on DSLR cameras and kits. You can check out their DSLR rebates page here and pick from the multitude of models they’ve on sale. If I would buy that Nikon D3300 I’ve been eyeing for the last few months, I would save $200 according to the site. I think that’s less, but it’s still some saving.
- Amazon’s GoPro Hero+ deal: One of Amazon’s deals this week involves a GoPro Hero+ LCD deal which you need to add to your cart. The action camera actually costs $244 and comes with free shipping, so it’s one of the best deals I’ve come across on Amazon recently. You can add the GoPro Hero+ LCD to your cart and you’ll be happy to do so. I’ve always wanted a GoPro, especially since I got a bike to travel around with around the city. An action camera nowadays can be a very good investment, especially for outdoorsy people. Dashcams are a good idea, too. All these deals are making me want to go shopping. This particular one would have saved me $180, since GoPro’s price for the Hero+ LCD is about $425.
- Coupons from Android Police: Tronsmart is having a big coupon spree on Amazon this week and the good folks at Android Police managed to aggregate all the coupons you can use. Tech deals aren’t usually expected to be about accessories, but chargers are a must for everyone these days and their cost adds up, without us even realizing it. If you’re keen on saving a bit on car chargers and desktop charging ports, check out the Android Police page to see all the coupons you can use. Note that coupons that they’ve gathered are valid for U.S., UK, Canada, Spain and France only. I could have saved $15 on chargers this year, but I’m not doing this.
- NVIDIA Shield TV: Android TVs aren’t the most popular things to have around, but when it comes to gaming, Nvidia knows what it’s trying to do. Although I’m not particularly a fan, this year’s Nvidia Black Friday deal would have been (it might still be) the perfect gift for my boyfriend. On Black Friday, you’ll be able to knock $50 off the Nvidia Shield Android TV (which comes with its own controller) and get a free remote control to really be able to gloat about it. The problem with this deal, and why I’m wary of it, is that it’s in stores. Best Buy, Fry’s Electronics, Gamestop and Micro Center are going to kick off the deal on Thanksgiving. According to the company’s announcement, the deals will still go through Saturday and will be available on Cyber Monday as well on the Nvidia shop, Newegg, Amazon and NCIX. This deal might save me $50, if my PS3 finally gives up (nah, PS4 I’m looking at you).
- BangGood’s drone and quadcopter sale: The Chinese retailer has a lot of cheap prices for drones, quadcopters, helicopters, cars, robots and other toys, either for stuffing stockings or putting under the tree. Prices start as low as $8 and you get a massive selection to pick and choose from. I’m new to this drone thing, but I really like those cheap hexacopters. I think I’ll ask my mom for one as a Christmas care-package. You can check out all the sales over at the promo page and you can read more about the tech deals here. I could estimate saving about $40 with this deal, if I were to cave. Also BangGood’s Xiaomi Power Bank discount is also drawing me in, I’m really fed up with the 7000 mAh I already own – it’s been acting up. The Xiaomi Power Bank has 20000 mAh…. and costs $38…. It’s an acceptable exception from the rule.
- Nest Black Friday deals: If you’re thinking of turning your home smart and take advantage of all the comforts automated home management has to offer, these tech deals should speak to you. Nest’s Black Friday deals are a good place to start, although an expensive and high-quality place. You can now buy the Nest Learning Thermostat and the Nest Protect for $50 off if you order from the company’s own shop. If you go by way of Amazon, Sam’s Club or Best Buy, you will get a $50 gift card with your purchase of either of these Nest home improvement gadgets. The Nest Cam is also going to be $30 off at Nest and most online stores. Saving $30 or $50 is nice, but it’s not going to make me look for my credit card.
- Motorola’s Cyber Monday deals: Once Black Friday weekend is done, more shopping awaits on Cyber Monday, because everyone wants your money! Anyhow, part of Motorola’s Cyber Monday deals have been revealed by the company. You can buy the Moto X 2nd gen 64 GB version for $299, if you access it through Moto Maker. Pay attention when customizing, though as your price might end up being higher. The Moto G 2nd gen also gets a massive discount and you’ll be able to buy it for only $99 in the Motorola shop. The original Moto 360 will also be discounted to $150, but that’s hardly interesting anymore since other shops are already selling the smartwatch for less. The Moto G and X deals are pretty neat, though. Not convincing enough, but if Motorola broadens their discount list on Cyber Monday, I might rethink this year’s shopping strategy.
- Cheat with StealEngine: One neat reddit user created a search engine named StealEngine created specifically for situations like Black Friday. It works like a discount aggregator showing you the best deals from all around the web for the products you searched for. I would recommend this app when searching for accessories or smaller tech deals. You can even show off your loot on a dedicated page if you score a great deal. You can save your searches in a wishlist so that Stealengine can keep you up to date if discounts go live for the products you’re interested in. Make sure to check the date of each deal though, as the site keeps a lot of archives.
Elon Musk is buying Twitter
It appears like billionaire Elon Musk will purchase Twitter after all (via TechCrunch). It appears Musk has run out of options after making an offer to the social network and then attempting to withdraw that offer. The share price of $54.20 that Musk originally proposed has been set.
The sale was set on an unalterable trajectory when Musk informed the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of his intention to purchase.
Before this filing, Musk and Twitter were en route to court. Musk first proposed buying Twitter and afterwards attempted to pull out of the arrangement. His justification for doing so was that he thought 20% of Twitter users might be bots. Musk did not provide any proof to back up this assertion. Twitter, on the other hand, asserted that a maximum of 5% of its users were bots, which is still a significant percentage but not nearly as bad as Musk alleges.
Twitter has the right to sue Musk due to the original conditions of the agreement in an effort to have him complete the transaction. Musk had planned to go to court and attempt to avoid the situation up until this morning. But now that we have this SEC filing, something must have changed. Additionally, Musk had previously offered $54.20 per share before the legal saga got off. It’s a stunning turn of events that portrays Twitter as the winner of this conflict.
Twitter’s stock price soared after the news, as one might anticipate. As of the time this story was published, it was trading at $51.88, a significant increase from $43.84 yesterday.
Best chargers and accessories deal available right now
Gadgets are indubitably a part of our lives. We surround ourselves with them. We read the news on them, keep in touch with their help, listen to music, play games, watch videos and even complete work on them. Over the past few years, new technologies have risen and the accessories have changed a lot too. This is why, we often find ourselves in the situation that we need a second charger but the old one doesnțt fit the new gadget or we would like to charge our devices wirelessly, so we need to purchase new accessories. There is a great accessories deal available right now, thankfully.
Whether you need a charger or just some adapters, you will definitely find what you are looking for at CHOETECH. The company offers crazy price cuts on a great number of products, ranging from adapters, through USB Type C cables, wall chargers, phone holders and phone mounts, phone rings, wireless chargers, wireless audio adapters, car chargers, all the way to power banks. On some products, like the PD-1CA USB Type C Male to USB 3.0 Type A Female Adapter, you can save 88% of their original retail price. Given the fact that the normal price is not too high to start with, it might not impress everyone, but if you are a retailer this accessories deal can make a serious change in your business.
Also, you can save 90% on the H71-C81 Universal Dashboard 360 Rotation Phone Holder. Again, if you are a retailer, this is one of the best deals that could come your way. Even if you are not, but your family members or friends would like one of these items, you can become your favorite person by giving them such a phone holder as a gift. Basically, whether you are a retailer or not, you can benefit from the promotion offered on gadgets and accessories. Of course, you will probably not give USB cables as gifts to anyone, but a nice wireless charging charger pad or a fast wireless charger with a cooling fan will definitely impress anyone who loves their gadgets.
The items are compatible not only with Android devices but also with Apple smartphones and tablets. So everyone will find what they need at CHOETECH. While the promotional prices are just insane, even the normal retail prices of the products are reasonable. In case you don’t need anything right this instance, you could still check out the accessories deal, as you just might find something you would like to have.
Top 5 Cyber Monday gaming console deals
With Cyber Monday slowly and surely creeping on the horizon. A lot of people are looking for an excellent guide for their holiday expenses. GeekReply offers the best 5 deals you can get for Gaming Consoles during Cyber Monday. As price drops happen almost everywhere with major retailers like Gamestop, Walmart, Best Buy, Target, and Amazon competing for the best deal. It’s important to get some help to get the best possible offers available.
Best Xbox One Cyber Monday Deals:
More than ever, a lot of customers will be happy knowing that the Xbox One and Xbox One S consoles are getting the most discounted. However, we also are seeing a great offering from a very unlikely place for the Xbox One X.
AMAZON – Xbox One S 1TB Console – Battlefield V Bundle (Heading)
The Xbox One S is an incredible gaming console. The portability of it might be the biggest attraction for a lot of users. While it definitely isn’t capable of offering native 4K gaming and limiting itself to just upscaling. It literally also offers the best 1080p performance for most games. The addition of HDR is also a big plus as well.
This bundle comes with the game Battlefield V and a 1TB Storage Drive. While there aren’t many positives about the game bundled with the system. It definitely is a great deal that allows you to save up to $70 USD. Alternatively, the Minecraft version of this bundle can actually save you up to $100 USD if you really want to go for the extreme savings.
We feel like this is a better pick for the Xbox One S as the game is a current-gen game where you can see the results on screen more unlike the Minecraft counterpart. However, it’s mostly a matter of which bundle suits your tastes better.
- Gadgets8 years ago
Why the Nexus 7 is still a good tablet in 2015
- Mobile Devices8 years ago
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Galaxy Note 5: is there room for improvement?
- Editorials8 years ago
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – How bad updates prevent people from enjoying their phones
- Mobile Devices8 years ago
Nexus 5 2015 and Android M born to be together
- Gaming8 years ago
New Teaser For Five Nights At Freddy’s 4
- Mobile Devices8 years ago
Google not releasing Android M to Nexus 7
- Gadgets8 years ago
Moto G Android 5.0.2 Lollipop still has a memory leak bug
- Mobile Devices8 years ago
Nexus 7 2015: Huawei and Google changing the game