I’m scared and appalled about Black Friday at the same time, but the shopping spree is inevitable when so many manufacturers, resellers, retailers, e-commerce platforms and stores bombard everyone with attractive deals. Everywhere I click on the internet, I find myself confronted with tailored tech deals and I can’t help but bookmark them, hoping I would take advantage of them one of these days. Today, I realized that quite a few have piled up and I decided not to participate in this year’s shopping spree. That being said, I compiled 10 tech deals that you shouldn’t miss this year, ahead of Black Friday. Seeing as most deals on the date are not that great, I think it’s good to shop ahead.
- Adorama’s Holiday Sale: Adorama is holding their own tech deals ahead of Black Friday, putting up thousands of products for rebate and discounted prices. What’s neat is that they offer free expedited shipping, a neat rewards system which you can save with some more and easy extended returns. The retailer added a lot of new products to their Holiday Sale this year, out of which a few are pretty interesting. For example, you can buy the Samsung Gear S2 for $259, which is a pretty decent offer, considering the free shipping and all. If Adorama is your favorite photography gear provider, you’ll be happy to know they also have amazing instant rebates on DSLR cameras and kits. You can check out their DSLR rebates page here and pick from the multitude of models they’ve on sale. If I would buy that Nikon D3300 I’ve been eyeing for the last few months, I would save $200 according to the site. I think that’s less, but it’s still some saving.
- Amazon’s GoPro Hero+ deal: One of Amazon’s deals this week involves a GoPro Hero+ LCD deal which you need to add to your cart. The action camera actually costs $244 and comes with free shipping, so it’s one of the best deals I’ve come across on Amazon recently. You can add the GoPro Hero+ LCD to your cart and you’ll be happy to do so. I’ve always wanted a GoPro, especially since I got a bike to travel around with around the city. An action camera nowadays can be a very good investment, especially for outdoorsy people. Dashcams are a good idea, too. All these deals are making me want to go shopping. This particular one would have saved me $180, since GoPro’s price for the Hero+ LCD is about $425.
- Coupons from Android Police: Tronsmart is having a big coupon spree on Amazon this week and the good folks at Android Police managed to aggregate all the coupons you can use. Tech deals aren’t usually expected to be about accessories, but chargers are a must for everyone these days and their cost adds up, without us even realizing it. If you’re keen on saving a bit on car chargers and desktop charging ports, check out the Android Police page to see all the coupons you can use. Note that coupons that they’ve gathered are valid for U.S., UK, Canada, Spain and France only. I could have saved $15 on chargers this year, but I’m not doing this.
- NVIDIA Shield TV: Android TVs aren’t the most popular things to have around, but when it comes to gaming, Nvidia knows what it’s trying to do. Although I’m not particularly a fan, this year’s Nvidia Black Friday deal would have been (it might still be) the perfect gift for my boyfriend. On Black Friday, you’ll be able to knock $50 off the Nvidia Shield Android TV (which comes with its own controller) and get a free remote control to really be able to gloat about it. The problem with this deal, and why I’m wary of it, is that it’s in stores. Best Buy, Fry’s Electronics, Gamestop and Micro Center are going to kick off the deal on Thanksgiving. According to the company’s announcement, the deals will still go through Saturday and will be available on Cyber Monday as well on the Nvidia shop, Newegg, Amazon and NCIX. This deal might save me $50, if my PS3 finally gives up (nah, PS4 I’m looking at you).
- BangGood’s drone and quadcopter sale: The Chinese retailer has a lot of cheap prices for drones, quadcopters, helicopters, cars, robots and other toys, either for stuffing stockings or putting under the tree. Prices start as low as $8 and you get a massive selection to pick and choose from. I’m new to this drone thing, but I really like those cheap hexacopters. I think I’ll ask my mom for one as a Christmas care-package. You can check out all the sales over at the promo page and you can read more about the tech deals here. I could estimate saving about $40 with this deal, if I were to cave. Also BangGood’s Xiaomi Power Bank discount is also drawing me in, I’m really fed up with the 7000 mAh I already own – it’s been acting up. The Xiaomi Power Bank has 20000 mAh…. and costs $38…. It’s an acceptable exception from the rule.
- Nest Black Friday deals: If you’re thinking of turning your home smart and take advantage of all the comforts automated home management has to offer, these tech deals should speak to you. Nest’s Black Friday deals are a good place to start, although an expensive and high-quality place. You can now buy the Nest Learning Thermostat and the Nest Protect for $50 off if you order from the company’s own shop. If you go by way of Amazon, Sam’s Club or Best Buy, you will get a $50 gift card with your purchase of either of these Nest home improvement gadgets. The Nest Cam is also going to be $30 off at Nest and most online stores. Saving $30 or $50 is nice, but it’s not going to make me look for my credit card.
- Motorola’s Cyber Monday deals: Once Black Friday weekend is done, more shopping awaits on Cyber Monday, because everyone wants your money! Anyhow, part of Motorola’s Cyber Monday deals have been revealed by the company. You can buy the Moto X 2nd gen 64 GB version for $299, if you access it through Moto Maker. Pay attention when customizing, though as your price might end up being higher. The Moto G 2nd gen also gets a massive discount and you’ll be able to buy it for only $99 in the Motorola shop. The original Moto 360 will also be discounted to $150, but that’s hardly interesting anymore since other shops are already selling the smartwatch for less. The Moto G and X deals are pretty neat, though. Not convincing enough, but if Motorola broadens their discount list on Cyber Monday, I might rethink this year’s shopping strategy.
- Cheat with StealEngine: One neat reddit user created a search engine named StealEngine created specifically for situations like Black Friday. It works like a discount aggregator showing you the best deals from all around the web for the products you searched for. I would recommend this app when searching for accessories or smaller tech deals. You can even show off your loot on a dedicated page if you score a great deal. You can save your searches in a wishlist so that Stealengine can keep you up to date if discounts go live for the products you’re interested in. Make sure to check the date of each deal though, as the site keeps a lot of archives.
Displate November Combo: Deals & Drops! Catch new time-limited Exclusive Drops & make them yours with November deals.
As always, they’re not only exclusive, but also time-limited – so if you want to add these five new metal beauties to your collection, make sure to catch them until November 17th.
“Dragon” by Aneta Chalimoniuk
I love exploring Japanese culture, digging through new manga and anime series, and learning new things about Asian mythology. That’s why I decided to go with the theme of the dragon – the spiritual guide for lonely samurais and the guardian of sacred places…Working on this artwork was pure pleasure, and I hope that it emphasizes the mythical creature’s untamed power, strength, and enormity.
says Aneta Chalimoniuk.
“Golden Fish” by Valeriia Tereshchenko
The mix of red, yellow, and blue is my favorite color combination. It catches your attention almost immediately…This piece is strongly inspired by the legend of the Dragon Falls, where a brave koi fish is turned into a mighty dragon.
says Valeriia Tereshchenko.
“Phoenix” by Justyna Olejniczak
“My works are often inspired by nature, especially birds, which I find incredibly fascinating, that’s why choosing the mythical theme for this artwork was easy – right away, I imagined a fiery Phoenix, the symbol of the eternal cycle of life and death. To emphasize it even more, I also included a skull in this composition. It acts as an allegory of transience and demise, which the Phoenix overcomes.
says Justyna Olejniczak.
“Byakko, the White Storm” by William Konior
To be honest, creating this artwork was a tough time for me,” admits William Konior. “Turns out creating a lineart-heavy illustration is quite challenging when you’re going through COVID and have to deal with shaky hands! But now that I look at it, fully recovered, I’m really proud of the final outcome. Both cats and Asian mythology have a special place in my heart, and that’s why this artwork features Byakko (or Baihu in Chinese) – the zodiac beast from the Fall, the West, and the Iron.
“Sun and Moon” by Zuzanna Makowska
In this piece, Zuzanna Makowska explores the harmony of opposing forces and draws inspiration from the timeless symbolism of wolves and celestial bodies. Through its dynamic composition and a careful use of symbolism, the artwork invites to contemplate the tender equilibrium between light and dark, day and night – a beautifully rendered dance of yin and yang!
Tame the mythical beasts on metal
The new Exclusive Drop is your chance to own a true collector’s piece. Act fast and try to tame these mythical beasts before they flee!
E-WIN Champion Upgraded Series: Elevate Your Comfort and Gaming Experience – 30% off Black Friday
Use our code LTG to get 30% off this amazing E-WIN Champion Upgraded Series: Elevate Your Comfort and Gaming Experience – Black Friday Offer
The E-WIN Champion Upgraded Series Ergonomic Computer Gaming Office Chair with Pillows is a remarkable addition to the gaming chair market. Boasting a sleek design, ergonomic features, and high-quality materials, it promises to enhance both comfort and performance during extended gaming sessions or long hours at the office. After putting it through its paces, I can confidently say that the Champion Upgraded Series lives up to its name.
Design and Build Quality (5/5):
The first thing that struck me about the Champion Upgraded Series was its impressive build quality. The chair is constructed with a sturdy metal frame, providing a solid foundation that feels robust and durable. The premium PU leather upholstery is soft to the touch and exhibits excellent stitching, showing careful attention to detail.
The chair’s design is sleek and modern, with contoured lines that give it a professional yet gaming-oriented aesthetic. It’s clear that E-WIN has put a lot of thought into the visual appeal of the chair, making it a standout piece in any gaming setup or office environment.
Ergonomics and Comfort (5/5):
One of the standout features of the Champion Upgraded Series is its exceptional ergonomic design. The chair is equipped with a wide range of adjustable features, including a 155-degree recline, adjustable armrests, and a height-adjustable seat. This level of customization ensures that users of various body types can find their optimal seating position, reducing strain and promoting a healthy posture.
The included lumbar and neck pillows are a welcome addition, providing additional support to the lower back and neck. They can be easily adjusted or removed to suit individual preferences. During my extended testing sessions, I found that the pillows significantly reduced fatigue and discomfort, allowing me to stay focused and comfortable for extended periods.
Functionality and Features (4.9/5):
The Champion Upgraded Series offers a range of features that cater to the needs of both gamers and office workers. The 4D armrests are a standout feature, allowing for precise adjustments to ensure proper arm and wrist positioning. The multifunction tilt mechanism allows for easy reclining and rocking, adding an extra layer of versatility to the chair’s functionality.
The 3-inch casters glide smoothly over various surfaces, and the chair’s swivel function provides excellent maneuverability. The gas lift mechanism is reliable and allows for easy height adjustments, ensuring that users can find their perfect sitting position.
Value for Money (4.8/5):
While the Champion Upgraded Series sits at a slightly higher price point compared to some other E-Win gaming chairs on the market, it offers exceptional value for the quality and features it provides. The durability and comfort it offers make it a worthwhile investment for serious gamers or individuals in need of a high-quality office chair for long hours of work.
The E-WIN Champion Upgraded Series Ergonomic Computer Gaming Office Chair with Pillows is a standout product in the gaming chair market. Its combination of exceptional build quality, ergonomic design, and customizable features make it a top contender for gamers and professionals alike. While it may come with a slightly higher price tag, the investment is well justified by the level of comfort and support it provides. If you’re in the market for a high-quality gaming or office chair, the Champion Upgraded Series is definitely worth considering.
Buy now while at this great price from E-win for Black Friday – 30% off – E-win Racing Chairs – Champion series
Comfort and Durability Combined: A Review of Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs
Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs are a type of footwear that has gained popularity in recent years. These shoes have become increasingly popular due to their comfort, durability, and unique design. In this review, we will discuss the various features of the Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs, including their comfort, design, and durability.
Comfort One of the most notable features of Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs is their comfort. These shoes are made from a lightweight and flexible material called Croslite, which is a type of closed-cell resin. This material conforms to the shape of your feet, providing a custom fit that feels like you’re walking on air. The Croslite material is also odor-resistant, making these shoes a great choice for people who spend a lot of time on their feet.
In addition to their comfortable material, Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs also have a unique design that promotes comfort. The shoes feature a roomy, spacious toe box that allows your toes to move freely. The shoes also have a contoured footbed that provides arch support and helps to reduce pressure on your feet.
Another factor that contributes to the comfort of these shoes is their slip-on design. Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs do not have laces or straps, so you can easily slip them on and off without having to worry about adjusting them or tying them up. This makes them a great choice for people who are always on the go and need a pair of shoes that they can easily slip on and off.
Design Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs have a distinctive design that sets them apart from other types of footwear. The shoes feature a slip-on design with a rounded toe and a closed heel. The shoes also have ventilation holes on the top and sides, which help to keep your feet cool and dry.
One of the things that many people love about Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs is their variety of colors and designs. These shoes come in a wide range of colors, from classic black and white to bright, eye-catching hues like neon green and hot pink. There are also designs that feature patterns or graphics, such as polka dots or cartoon characters.
Durability Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs are known for their durability. The shoes are made from a tough, water-resistant material that is designed to withstand daily wear and tear. The shoes are also easy to clean, so you can quickly wipe them down if they get dirty.
Another factor that contributes to the durability of Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs is their slip-resistant sole. The shoes have a non-marking sole that provides excellent traction, even on wet or slippery surfaces. This makes them a great choice for people who work in environments where slip-resistant footwear is required.
One of the reasons why Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs are so durable is because they are designed to last. The shoes are made with high-quality materials and are built to withstand the demands of everyday wear. They are also backed by a one-year warranty, which gives you peace of mind knowing that you are investing in a quality product.
Pros There are many benefits to wearing Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs. Here are some of the pros of these shoes:
- Comfortable: These shoes are made from a lightweight and flexible material that conforms to the shape of your feet, providing a custom fit that feels like you’re walking on air.
- Durable: Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs are made from a tough, water-resistant material that is designed to withstand daily wear and tear.
- Slip-resistant: The shoes have a non-marking sole that provides excellent traction, even on wet or slippery surfaces.
Cons – Design
Get it now at an incredible price at $33 only from 49.99 regular price
- Gadgets9 years ago
Why the Nexus 7 is still a good tablet in 2015
- Mobile Devices9 years ago
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Galaxy Note 5: is there room for improvement?
- Editorials9 years ago
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – How bad updates prevent people from enjoying their phones
- Mobile Devices9 years ago
Nexus 5 2015 and Android M born to be together
- Gaming9 years ago
New Teaser For Five Nights At Freddy’s 4
- Mobile Devices9 years ago
Google not releasing Android M to Nexus 7
- Gadgets9 years ago
Moto G Android 5.0.2 Lollipop still has a memory leak bug
- Mobile Devices9 years ago
Nexus 7 2015: Huawei and Google changing the game