Online sales are one of PC gaming’s biggest boons. Steam and GOG feature sales every few weeks, and many officially licensed key-seller sites have their own regularly scheduled sales, often packing several games into an extremely inexpensive — and extremely tempting — bundle. Humble Bundle is arguably the best site for bundle sales (it’s kinda in the name), as it hosts themed bundles each or every other Tuesday. Past bundles include Star Wars games, SEGA games, and games PewDiePie likes, just to name a few. Since today is Tuesday, the site has posted a new bundle, this time themed around indie games.
For those of you who don’t know how Humble Bundle works, here’s a quick rundown: you pay as much you want and decide where the money goes. You can send all of the money to the developers, to the Humble Bundle site, to one of several charities (this bundle sale supports the Electronic Frontier Foundation, Child’s Play, and the American Red Cross), or a combination of the three. The bundle is divided into a “pay what you want” tier, a “pay more than the average” tier, and a “pay $X or more” tier. The games included in each tier are as follows:
Pay what you want (pay $1 or more):
- Ziggurat — A rogue-like game where players take the role of a burgeoning sorcerer who has to make his or her way through the titular Ziggurat. Each play-through has a different floor layout, and players need to make due with whatever spells they find. Gamers fight everything from floating skulls to evil carrots, as they try to escape the Ziggurat, over and over and over again.
- Windward — Enter the procedurally-generated co-op world of pirates. Gamers start by captaining a small vessel, fighting the occasional pirate and completing a quest or two. But, as the game progresses and players upgrade their ships, quests become harder, and pirates become more aggressive. Sooner or later, players need to team up.
- SteamWorld Heist — This strategy game is sci-fi meets steampunk. Players take control of a team of steampunk robot pirates (in space) as they fight their way through numerous ships. SteamWorld Heist combines turn-based combat with free-form aiming that rewards creative ricochets and pinpoint accuracy.
- Coupon for 10% off the Humble Monthly subscription (for new subscribers only).
Pay more than the average (pay $7.41 or more as of writing this article; may increase or decrease as time goes on)
- Kentucky Route Zero — An episodic point-and-click adventure that takes place in an underground highway made of mysterious caves. The game combines magic and realism with a unique art style and a gripping story. Kentucky Route Zero currently has four acts, and a fifth one is planned for release.
- Beholder — Players take the role of a landlord in a dystopian world where the state controls everything, and as the landlord, players need to spy on tenants and report all illegal activity. Players can also steal from and blackmail their tenants or do the unthinkable and give them privacy. Particularly bold landlords even may help their tenants overthrow the tyrannical government, but eventually someone will have to go to jail (or worse). Will it be you or your tenant?
- Goat Simulator: GOATY — The intentionally buggy game that started the whole simulator game craze. All the DLC is available, as are all the glitches, quests, and non-sequitur ostriches. It’s your world in Goat Simulator; go(at) baaaaaad.
- A mystery game (or games) that will be unlocked in one week. You will get this game even if the price goes up.
- Kentucky Route Zero Soundtrack.
- Everything from the “pay what you want” tier.
Pay $X or more (pay $13 or more)
- Owlboy — Arguably the most beautiful pixel game ever created, Owlboy is an open-world adventure game that puts players in the shoes of Otus, the the titular Owlboy. Gamers explore vast dungeons, meet memorable characters, and go on fantastic adventures. Honestly, if you buy this Humble Bundle for any game, buy it for Owlboy.
- Owlboy Soundtrack.
- Everything from the “pay what you want” and the “pay more than the average” tiers.
The Humble Indie Bundle is only available for two weeks, so while you don’t have to rush to buy the bundle, you might want to hurry if you want the “pay more than the average” tier games at low-ish prices. Or, you can just pay $13 and get everything in the bundle. Alternatively, you can always just drop by the Humble Bundle store and take advantage of the spring sale. The Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition for $25 sounds awfully tempting, if you ask me.
Comfort and Durability Combined: A Review of Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs
Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs are a type of footwear that has gained popularity in recent years. These shoes have become increasingly popular due to their comfort, durability, and unique design. In this review, we will discuss the various features of the Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs, including their comfort, design, and durability.
Comfort One of the most notable features of Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs is their comfort. These shoes are made from a lightweight and flexible material called Croslite, which is a type of closed-cell resin. This material conforms to the shape of your feet, providing a custom fit that feels like you’re walking on air. The Croslite material is also odor-resistant, making these shoes a great choice for people who spend a lot of time on their feet.
In addition to their comfortable material, Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs also have a unique design that promotes comfort. The shoes feature a roomy, spacious toe box that allows your toes to move freely. The shoes also have a contoured footbed that provides arch support and helps to reduce pressure on your feet.
Another factor that contributes to the comfort of these shoes is their slip-on design. Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs do not have laces or straps, so you can easily slip them on and off without having to worry about adjusting them or tying them up. This makes them a great choice for people who are always on the go and need a pair of shoes that they can easily slip on and off.
Design Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs have a distinctive design that sets them apart from other types of footwear. The shoes feature a slip-on design with a rounded toe and a closed heel. The shoes also have ventilation holes on the top and sides, which help to keep your feet cool and dry.
One of the things that many people love about Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs is their variety of colors and designs. These shoes come in a wide range of colors, from classic black and white to bright, eye-catching hues like neon green and hot pink. There are also designs that feature patterns or graphics, such as polka dots or cartoon characters.
Durability Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs are known for their durability. The shoes are made from a tough, water-resistant material that is designed to withstand daily wear and tear. The shoes are also easy to clean, so you can quickly wipe them down if they get dirty.
Another factor that contributes to the durability of Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs is their slip-resistant sole. The shoes have a non-marking sole that provides excellent traction, even on wet or slippery surfaces. This makes them a great choice for people who work in environments where slip-resistant footwear is required.
One of the reasons why Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs are so durable is because they are designed to last. The shoes are made with high-quality materials and are built to withstand the demands of everyday wear. They are also backed by a one-year warranty, which gives you peace of mind knowing that you are investing in a quality product.
Pros There are many benefits to wearing Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs. Here are some of the pros of these shoes:
- Comfortable: These shoes are made from a lightweight and flexible material that conforms to the shape of your feet, providing a custom fit that feels like you’re walking on air.
- Durable: Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs are made from a tough, water-resistant material that is designed to withstand daily wear and tear.
- Slip-resistant: The shoes have a non-marking sole that provides excellent traction, even on wet or slippery surfaces.
Cons – Design
Get it now at an incredible price at $33 only from 49.99 regular price
Elon Musk is buying Twitter
It appears like billionaire Elon Musk will purchase Twitter after all (via TechCrunch). It appears Musk has run out of options after making an offer to the social network and then attempting to withdraw that offer. The share price of $54.20 that Musk originally proposed has been set.
The sale was set on an unalterable trajectory when Musk informed the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of his intention to purchase.
Before this filing, Musk and Twitter were en route to court. Musk first proposed buying Twitter and afterwards attempted to pull out of the arrangement. His justification for doing so was that he thought 20% of Twitter users might be bots. Musk did not provide any proof to back up this assertion. Twitter, on the other hand, asserted that a maximum of 5% of its users were bots, which is still a significant percentage but not nearly as bad as Musk alleges.
Twitter has the right to sue Musk due to the original conditions of the agreement in an effort to have him complete the transaction. Musk had planned to go to court and attempt to avoid the situation up until this morning. But now that we have this SEC filing, something must have changed. Additionally, Musk had previously offered $54.20 per share before the legal saga got off. It’s a stunning turn of events that portrays Twitter as the winner of this conflict.
Twitter’s stock price soared after the news, as one might anticipate. As of the time this story was published, it was trading at $51.88, a significant increase from $43.84 yesterday.
Best chargers and accessories deal available right now
Gadgets are indubitably a part of our lives. We surround ourselves with them. We read the news on them, keep in touch with their help, listen to music, play games, watch videos and even complete work on them. Over the past few years, new technologies have risen and the accessories have changed a lot too. This is why, we often find ourselves in the situation that we need a second charger but the old one doesnțt fit the new gadget or we would like to charge our devices wirelessly, so we need to purchase new accessories. There is a great accessories deal available right now, thankfully.
Whether you need a charger or just some adapters, you will definitely find what you are looking for at CHOETECH. The company offers crazy price cuts on a great number of products, ranging from adapters, through USB Type C cables, wall chargers, phone holders and phone mounts, phone rings, wireless chargers, wireless audio adapters, car chargers, all the way to power banks. On some products, like the PD-1CA USB Type C Male to USB 3.0 Type A Female Adapter, you can save 88% of their original retail price. Given the fact that the normal price is not too high to start with, it might not impress everyone, but if you are a retailer this accessories deal can make a serious change in your business.
Also, you can save 90% on the H71-C81 Universal Dashboard 360 Rotation Phone Holder. Again, if you are a retailer, this is one of the best deals that could come your way. Even if you are not, but your family members or friends would like one of these items, you can become your favorite person by giving them such a phone holder as a gift. Basically, whether you are a retailer or not, you can benefit from the promotion offered on gadgets and accessories. Of course, you will probably not give USB cables as gifts to anyone, but a nice wireless charging charger pad or a fast wireless charger with a cooling fan will definitely impress anyone who loves their gadgets.
The items are compatible not only with Android devices but also with Apple smartphones and tablets. So everyone will find what they need at CHOETECH. While the promotional prices are just insane, even the normal retail prices of the products are reasonable. In case you don’t need anything right this instance, you could still check out the accessories deal, as you just might find something you would like to have.
- Gadgets8 years ago
Why the Nexus 7 is still a good tablet in 2015
- Mobile Devices8 years ago
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Galaxy Note 5: is there room for improvement?
- Editorials8 years ago
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – How bad updates prevent people from enjoying their phones
- Mobile Devices8 years ago
Nexus 5 2015 and Android M born to be together
- Gaming8 years ago
New Teaser For Five Nights At Freddy’s 4
- Mobile Devices8 years ago
Google not releasing Android M to Nexus 7
- Gadgets8 years ago
Moto G Android 5.0.2 Lollipop still has a memory leak bug
- Mobile Devices8 years ago
Nexus 7 2015: Huawei and Google changing the game