Fellow gamers passionate for the eSports scene rejoice! A group of the industry enthusiasts will be behind the curtain of the GG Expo. A convention dedicated fully to exposing the best parts of the eSports scenes everywhere. The full name of the convention will be “Good Game Expo”, which is what GG stands for.
Jacob Rapoport, CEO of RumbleMonkey and founder of GG Expo wants to bring the best of the eSports scene to the convention. “Our aspiration is to create something truly unique for the players. GG Expo 2018 is where esports communities come together to share their appreciation for what they love,” He said. “It’s about creating the show fellow gamers and esports enthusiasts want to see.”
The targets of the convention will be those fellow fans of multiple eSports Genres. FPS, MOBA, Card, Sports and Real-Time Strategy games together in one location. Celebrating tournaments, playing competitive games and even listening to the pros on Q&A panels.
This convention will be backed by the capable people at Intel, RumbleMonkey, Curse Media, Splyce Gaming, and Stimulantis. All of this with a variety of panels that will be interesting for the fellow players. Such panels include:
- Center Stage and Gaming Stages: Exhibition tournaments, game-play demonstrations and panel discussions with professional players.
- GG Discover Theater: Top players, teams, streamers, students and industry experts discuss trending topics in esports
- Contests and Fan Experiences: Participate in GG Expo’s “Tricked Out PC,” “Best in Cosplay” and “Best of GG Expo” contests
- Esports Triceleron: University and professional players compete to be crowned best all-around esports triathlete
- Expo & Fan Zone: Experience new games, products, and services
The first GG Expo will take place in Seattle, Washington at the Meydenbauer Center on May 26-28, 2018. For more information, you can visit GG Expo’s website. Tickets will go on sale in early 2018. GG Expo 2018 is eSports, baby!