The time is upon us once again for a new update to everyone’s favorite soccer-car hybrid. It’s minor overall, but fixes and improves some noteworthy problems brought about by the new Dropshot game mode. You can view the full 1.32 patch notes below. Noteworthy technical hiccup problems are prominently touched upon thanks to the introduction of the new map, mode, and loading screens.
- Fixed the double Boost spawn on Beckwith Park (Night)
- The ball height indicator/decal will now correctly appear on the Blue team’s half of Arena Core 707
- Optimized Dropshot dedicated server performance to reduce problems reported since our last update. This benefits all game modes as any server sharing resources with a Dropshot match was affected
- Fixed an issue with player spawn position in Steam Workshop maps
- Players who enter Training directly from the end game screen will no longer prevent their party leader from searching for another match.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Party Leaders to search for a new match while already in a lobby if a new player joined the party.
- Map-specific Loading Screens have temporarily been disabled while we investigate game stability issues introduced in the Dropshot update
The 1.32 update/patch should be live for everyone by 6pm EST on PlayStation 4, Steam, and Xbox One. Also, it shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to download.
Have you played the new Dropshot mode yet? Notice any of the problems this patch addresses or take advantage of that double boost spawn? Let us know in the comments below!