Story of Seasons, the series formerly known as Harvest Moon, has a new entry coming on February 28th called Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns. Like many of its predecessors, Story of Seasons will focus mainly on growing your farm from its meager beginnings to a successful ranch, but a large part of many of the games is befriending the townfolk and learning more about their lives. Romance options will be present in the game, just like the previous installments, and new videos have been released introducing us to the eligible bachelors and bachelorettes available to woo in Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns.
- Hinata – A salesman by day in a Tsuyukusa shop, Hinata uses his spare time to work towards his dream of starring in an acting troupe.
- Yukuzi – A craftsman in his grandfather’s South Tsuyukusa workshop, Yukuzi has two things constantly on his mind – his next design and his next dessert.
- Ford – The town’s doctor, Ford is more than a little high-strung. Hopefully someone will come along and teach him how to relax.
- Wayne – Ford’s best friend, Wayne, is the town postman. He was nervous about moving to the countryside, but the fresh food, air, and friendly folks have won him over.
- Ludus – Ludus is a “jack of all trades,” the village handyman who helps residents of Lulukoko Village with everything from construction to tailoring.
- Lisette – The chatty Lisette loves a good read and runs the family’s flower shop in Westown taking special care into the meaning of each bouquet and selling seeds.
- Kasumi – Potential mates will be challenged by Kasumi who teaches in Tsuyukusa and is perfectly fine with solitude, even disliking sweets!
- Komari – Komari, also hails from Tsuyukusa but is not the serious type, often complaining about working at her dad’s teahouse, seeking a hobby.
- Iluka and Siluka – The identical twin priestesses Iluka and Siluka work at the seaside café, Carosello. Iluka, who can predict the weather, is curt and often scolds Siluka, who can see auras, for dozing off at work.
For more information check out the website for Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns here.