Regardless of whether you believe Mass Effect: Andromeda is a good game, you have to admit its animations are less than stellar. BioWare obviously agrees as an upcoming patch will fix these animations and others issues.
According to a blog post, Mass Effect: Andromeda Patch 1.05 is scheduled to release later today. The following is a complete list of patch notes:
Patch 1.05 Notes
- Improved tutorial placement
- Increased inventory limits
- Single player balance changes: Ammo crates, armor, weapons, nomad, profiles, attacks, and progression
- Multiplayer balance changes: Weapons, cover, and enemies (check back for detailed notes on balance changes)
- Improved matchmaking and latency in multiplayer.
- Added option to skip autopilot sequences in the galaxy map
- Decreased the cost of remnant decryption keys and made them more accessible at merchants
- Improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs
- Improved lip-sync and facial acting during some conversations, including localized VO
- Fixed an issue with Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern
- Improved the appearance of eyes for human and asari characters
- Fixed various collision issues
- Fixed bugs where music or VO wouldn’t play or wasn’t correct
- Fixed issue where global squad mate banter sometimes wasn’t firing on UNCs
- Fixed issue where player was unable to access the Remnant Console Interface after failing decryption multiple times
- Fixed issue where fast travel is sometimes disabled after recruiting Drack until the player reloads a save
- Fixed issue where Ryder can become stuck in the start of Biotic Charge Pose
- Fixed issues related to some saves
- Fixed issue where objective sometimes becomes un-interactable for players in multiplayer
- Streaming and stability improvements
The fixes listed in the patch notes address players’ chief concerns, but other problems, such as duplicating characters, don’t appear to be listed. The patch has yet to be released as of writing this article, but with luck, BioWare can deliver on what the patch notes promise and then start to fix other issues and glitches. We should know in the coming hours.