The spunky and self-deprecating humor of Drawn to Death has been refined today. Update 2.06 is now available to download. There were some murmurs about what the patch would entail, but we have the full patch notes below for you. Alongside some “rumored” content even though it’s by the developers themselves. Fixes mostly improve some sluggish aspects and bug problems.
• Easter items
• Character Videos are in
• Vertigo map goes live next week
• Cyborgula Dash R2 on tap
– Golden Gun: doesn’t show up in 2v1, base damage nerfed slightly
– Devils riff damage changed to 50HP on first impact, additional 25HP on second impact.
– JRPG homing nerfed to lose tracking after 5 seconds, has a smaller collider radius
– Ice can/Sniper nerfed: Reduced headshot multiplier damage of Suzanne
– Fister radius expanded
– Russian Jackhammer bullet spread increased slightly, bullet bending aim assist reduced for hip fire.
• Bloodbath hallway ghost has better collision
• Fixed Level 15 trophy award. You should get it automatically.
• Fixed Cyborgula zombie bug where you don’t die at 0% health
• Fixed issue with matchmaking while in a 2 player session in ranked. Players will now be able to start a match on 2v1.
• Fixed terrible Team Deathmatch bug where one guy leaves and the teams are all messed up
Future (not confirmed)
– show true MMR
– Ranked no longer will have Sessions, Unranked only but you get to play against your buddy
– Shorter matches
– New modes, new levels
So if your console isn’t in rest mode, turn it on and get to downloading. The hilarious and wacky rated M adventures won’t be able to continue without it. How are you enjoying Drawn to Death so far? Are you happy it’s a PlayStation Plus title? Let us know!